The new requirements for EAEU / CU TR certificate and declaration form have been published from November 15, 2016 (enforced December 15, 2016) by Custom Union commission.
- The certificates and declarations issued before the current changes would be valid till their expiration date.
- The old CU TR certificate form could be applicable till January 1, 2019.
The main changes:
- the words "Custom Union" should be replaced by "EurAsian Economic Union";
- the applicant should be a local company only for both documents — certificate and declaration;
- there should be specified the national or international standards (but not Technical Reglaments only as it was before) listed by CU commission and applicable to test and approve the equipment for certification and declaration procedure.